I have a confession...this is my obsession.

Hey bloggers!

I'm joining in with Living a Wonderful Life for a really fun linky party!
Well, I have a few obsessions...

(1) PINTEREST. Seriously...this sucks up so much of my time! I find so many cute DIY projects for the summer...but I never get off pinterest to start them! Haha. I love finding teacher ideas, home ideas, & clothing ideas. It's so fun! I think they should shut the site down for a day so that I (& I'm sure others) can actually try some of those things! :)

(2) Sweet CeCe's. It's a frozen yogurt place...you go in, choose your own frozen yogurt flavor, then choose all of your toppings (they charge by the cups weight). It's so delicious. Even though they have a bunch of flavors, I typically get vanilla frozen yogurt, with fruity pebbles, cheesecake chunks, and cherries on top. Haha. YUM!

(3) My doggy. I love Hunter! I don't have any kids...so poor Hunter is treated like my baby! I take pictures of him all the time. He's my little snuggler.

(4) New hairstyles! I guess this kind of fits in with pinterest...I keep finding adorable hairstyles that I want to try! I'm really into braids right now. My hair is typically straight, but I got a loose perm back in September. The last time I got a perm, it "fell out" after about 3 months. Well this perm is going strong on 9 months, and I'm ready for it to go away. Haha. So braiding and putting it up helps me forget that it's a hot mess of frizzy curls. Here's a few examples of things I've tried. I LOVE braiding the back & throwing the rest up in a messy bun.
(5) TV shows...I've been pretty lazy so far this summer. I'm excited that Pretty Little Liars is back on for the summer! I love that show. I also like Castle, Modern Family, & Revenge.

So there's a few of my obsessions...for now anyway!

I added a few more items to my TpT & TNbook stores! So make sure you check them out :)

TNbook    or    TpT
TNbook    or    TpT
TNbook    or    TpT
TNbook    or    TpT
TNbook    or    TpT

I made 2 versions of the Polka Dot, Rainbow, & Black Rainbow sets...1 version has the ABC clipart from Scrappin Doodles and 1 version has the ABC clipart from KPM Doodles...just in case you have a preference! I'll be using both versions in my classroom.

I hope you're enjoying your summer (or at least getting close to it if you're not done with school yet)!!



2 comments

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! I'm your newest follower! WOW, I am jealous that you can actually do something with your hair! I basically have 3 ways to wear mine! No kids here either but you better believe my dog is my kid!

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pinterest too and your dog is adorable! :)

    I also love that you can braid your hair like that. I so wish I could do that!!!

    Rachel

    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete