Stitch Fix #4

Hi everyone!

This week I received Stitch Fix #4!
Stitch Fix is a company that shops for you!
Clothing and accessories hand-selected by a personal stylist, delivered to your door.

I have my account set up to receive a fix every quarter.
You can check out my other fixes {here}.

Here we go!
I loved the colors when I initially looked into the box!
I asked for pants, a maxi dress, and spring tops...possibly some floral.
I first tried on this Lore Pleat Detail Blouse by 41Hawthorn and paired it with a black legging.
I really like the color of this top! However, the arm holes were just too big for me. There was too much bra showing (even with a tank) and too much armpit fat! Ugh.


Next, I tried this Edwin Scoop Neck Blouse by 41Hawthorn. I paired it with a pair of coral denim pants that I already had. It matches perfectly! I felt that the shirt alone was a little boxy...so I put on a jean jacket to help give a little shape!

After the blouse, I kept on the coral pants & black tank and tried on the Rachael Rouged Sleeve Floral Cardigan by 41 Hawthorn. This cardigan is really comfy and I feel like it could go with many different colored pants or tops. It seems really versatile!

I didn't take pictures of the Noella Cargo Zipper Detail Skinny Pant by Pistola on. These were a nice color, but they are not my style at all. The zippers everywhere really threw me off.

I saved my favorite for last! I pinned a few dresses just like this so I was SO excited that my stylist sent me one! This is the Juri Maxi Dress by Gilli. I absolutely LOVE the back!! The colors are really fun too!

Here is the breakdown:
Lore Pleat Detail Blouse by 41Hawthorn ($54)-Return
Edwin Scoop Neck Blouse by 41Hawthorn ($58)-Return
Rachael Rouged Sleeve Floral Cardigan by 41Hawthorn ($54)-Keep
Noella Cargo Zipper Detail Skinny Pant by Pistola ($88)-Return
Juri Maxi Dress by Gilli ($78)-Keep

Think you would like to try Stitch Fix??
Do it!
There is a $20 monthly styling fee...but if you buy even 1 item, the $20 fee goes toward that purchase! And, if you buy all 5 items, you receive a 25% discount!

If you are interested, you can sign up HERE!

*referral link*



No comments

Post a Comment