October Oriental Trading Goodies!

Hi everyone!

Can you believe it's almost the middle of October?! Where is the time going??

Today I wanted to show you some of the goodies that I got from Oriental Trading this month in case you are still looking for some things for Halloween! I'll include pictures & links below :)


Are you familiar with the idea behind the teal pumpkin? Since there are many children that have food allergies, people have started handing out little toy treats at Halloween instead of food. Houses that are doing this, put a teal pumpkin outside their house so that trick-or-treaters know that it is an allergy friendly house! A few of the items below would be a great alternative to giving out candy at Halloween that some kids may be allergic to and not able to eat!


*allergy friendly*

This year, I have student in my class that doesn't celebrate Halloween. I wanted to make sure that I still had something that I could give to her so I picked these pumpkin stress toys. They aren't Halloween specific so she can still enjoy one!

*allergy friendly*
These are a fun little gift for kids on Halloween. They are great for a Halloween party gift bag or for an allergy friendly giveaway to trick-or-treaters!


These are a fun Halloween treat.
They could also be used for a sorting and graphing activity!



*allergy friendly*
These are great for a Halloween party craft!
They could also be a fun giveaway for trick-or-treaters and an activity they can do at home with family!



Last but not least...have you checked out the costumes on Oriental Trading?!
I got one for my son and one for me.

My 3 year old chose Captain America.
He's still unsure about costumes so getting a decent picture was difficult! It wasn't as short as it looks in the picture...it was actually a bit long so he was pulling the legs up!
So I posted a stock photo as well!
And then I picked out a Wonder Woman outfit!
(stock photo)



Looking for something specific at Oriental Trading? These pages are a great place to start!




No comments

Post a Comment